Tuesday, September 27, 2011

32 ...

I turned 32 yesterday. 

And what a wonderful birthday, which I celebrated with my fantastic husband.  While I turned 32, I remembered that I have 10,000 reasons to be happy.  I love my wonderful husband, cherish my friends, live in a great city, have a solid job and am very blessed in so many ways. 
But I have become set in my routine.

Please don't be confused - I am not griping.  I do not have reason to complain (see reasons above).  Instead of complaining, I realized that I have become uninspired in some aspects of my life.  (Cue Jerry Maguire music.)  I have become routine. 

I miss my inspiration, and the purpose of this is to find it, embrace it and hopefully expand it.

This year, at 32, I'm going to do 32 new things.  The goal is to rekindle my inspiration and make me excited. 

So I ask you to help me along my goal.  Feel free to suggest new ideas - however crazy or not-crazy they might be.  I hope to cultivate new interests, perhaps even talents, during this next year.  And hopefully, along the way, my misplaced inspiration will come running back, catch fire and perhaps even become contagious.

We shall see.

3 comments:

  1. You go girl. I'm going to have Calvin and Miles send you suggestions. xoxo Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So, can I say Baby?! That would give you about a zillion new things to do this year! Mmmmm....thinking more simply, visit the Big D! That's all I've got so far, but I'll keep thinking. Looking forward to keeping up to date on all your new adventures. Love you - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Can't wait to see where this goes. How about plan a trip to a place you have always wanted to go but never dared? Or maybe try an instrument? I have always wanted to read the Bible, and I know you can find helpful guides to take you through the Bible. Molly, you could start your own non-profit! This is going to be fun.

    ReplyDelete